Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Cards

I love getting Holiday cards in the mail. I love the ones that have pictures of friends and family.
My college roommate sent a card one year that had a picture from every month of her son's first year. It was so adorable.

I'm running behind this year with our Christmas cards. That's why I'm so excited about this!!!

Shutterfly is offering 50 free Christmas Cards to bloggers who blog about this special giveaway.
I LOVE Shutterfly. I have used them for Calendars, Photo Books and Birthday Cards.


Each year when we go to Disney we make a photobook and I've also stopped scrapbooking altogether and created photo books for all of Caden & Cooper's milestones. Caden loves to read them.



You can read more about the promotion here. But hurry, because you only have until December 10.

There are a hundreds of holiday to cards to choose from at Shutterfly. I've found about 30 that I'd like to use this year. Here our some of the ones that we like:







































But here's our favorite one:





We hope everyone is having a fun time getting ready for the Holidays!!

0 comments: